Master's Degree Programmes
- Master of Business Administration in Corporate Management(MBA-CM)
- Master of Science in Accounting and Finance(MSc.A&F)
- Master of Science in Procurement and Supply Chain Management(MSc.PSCM)
- Master of Science in Entreprenuership(MSc.Entreprenuership)
- Master of Science in Marketing Management(MSc.MM)
Doctor Of Philosophy Degree (PhD)
The Doctoral Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Management at Mzumbe University focuses on the interdisciplinary area of Commerce and Business Management. Within these subjects area, there are numerous options for doctoral aspirants to direct their interests on specific functional specialized topics, including crosscutting issues.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To enable students conceptualize real world issues in the multidisciplinary subject areas of Accounting, Finance and Business Management as applied to profit and non-profit organizations.
- To develop student’s analytical skills and ability in making critical judgments pertaining to research.
- To enhance student’s ability for research and knowledge application in problem formulation, investigation and research analysis.
- To contribute to existing knowledge base in Accounting, Finance and Business Management and allied areas.